We are now accepting new applications for the academic year 2019-2020. Candidates applying to Dubai International Academy should forward their comprehensive CVs to email@example.com
We offer a competitive package and place emphasis on professional development. We thank all candidates for their interest, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applicants who are required for an interview will receive email notification.
Teachers with PYP experience required
- Learning SupportRef: DIA/PS/19-20/SEN
- Substitute TeachersRef: DIA/PS/19-20/SUB
- Class TeachersRef: DIA/PS/19-20/CRT
Teachers with MYP and DP experience required
- Visual Arts teacher (Immediate start)Ref: DIA/SS/18-19/ART
- ICT/Technology teacher (Immediate start)Ref: DIA/SS/18-19/ICT
- Substitute teachersRef: DIA/SS/19-20/ST
- Design Technology teacherRef: DIA/SS/19-20/DT
- French teacherRef: DIA/SS/19-20/FRE
- Maths teacherRef: DIA/SS/19-20/MAT
- English teacherRef: DIA/SS/19-20/ENG
- Science teacherRef: DIA/SS/19-20/SCI
- Humanities teacherRef: DIA/SS/19-20/HUM
- Spanish teacherRef: DIA/SS/19-20/SPA
- Music teacherRef: DIA/SS/19-20/MUS
- Business Studies teacherRef: DIA/SS/19-20/BUS
- Physics teacherRef: DIA/SS/19-20/PHY
- Chemistry teacherRef: DIA/SS/19-20/CHE
- Biology teacherRef: DIA/SS/19-20/BIO
PLEASE PUT THE POSITION APPLIED FOR AS THE SUBJECT OF YOUR E-MAIL.
Due to expansion plans of the group, DIA and Innoventures Education continually seeks highly motivated staff with experience in international schools.